Born in New London, Wisconsin, Jeffery J. Becker DDS has more than 20 years of experience as a Periodontist. His specialties at his Norwalk and Avon, Ohio dental clinic include periodontics, implant dentistry, and IV sedation. He offers an array of dental health services at both of his clinics and has an exceptional education background.
Jeffery J Becker DDS received his undergraduate degree from the University of Toledo in 1978. He then went on to attend dental school at the Ohio State University College of Dentistry. From there, he went on to Case Western University to receive his certificate in Periodontics.
Besides working as a dentist and periodontal specialists, he also teaches many subjects relating to dentistry as a lecturer with the Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine. He is passionate about dental health and care as well as educating future dentists.
Jeffery J. Becker DDS is committed to completing dental research on a wide variety of topics. He recently submitted a case study on “Autogenous Tooth Transplantation in Adolescent Children” for publication by the Academy of General Dentistry. His other publications include:
• Mandibular Incisive Canal: Cone Beam Computed Tomography (2012)
• Autogenous Bone Grafting in a Patient on Long-Term Oral Bisphosphonate Therapy: Case Report (2009)
• Measurement of Clinicians’ Ability to Hand Torque Dental Implant Components (2009)
• Soft Tissue Grafts for Gingival Augmentation and Root Coverage: A Prospective Comparative Clinical Study (1997)
• Comparative Effectiveness of Soft Tissue Grafts for Root Coverage and Gingival Augmentation (1997)